Through the AAA Powersports, RV and Boat Buying Program, clubs, members and employees can take advantage of special savings on the purchase of new or used RVs, boats, motorcycles, scooters, ATVs’, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, jet skis, and golf carts through a nationwide network of Certified Dealers managed by Rollick. Savings are also offered on post purchase items, such as gear, accessories, parts and service. AAA clubs, members and employees can shop and access program benefits through the dedicated AAA website: AAA.com/Recreational (link active to enrolled club portals only) or directly through the website of Rollick Certified Dealers.
Not only does the Rollick Affinity Dealer Network deliver great powersports, RV, boat and industrial equipment buying experiences with exclusive offers and upfront pricing to members, but clubs can also leverage this program to extend your member benefits, increase brand awareness and generate additional revenue.
Club Benefits Include
- Attracting new members and expanding member benefits, reinforcing the AAA membership value proposition
- Potential to generate revenue share of up to 50% of dealer fee for member introduction (revenue share based on total monthly introductions)
- Cross selling opportunities to increase member wallet share, such as financing, insurance and any other post purchase products offered by your club
- Membership upgrades to include motorcycle and/or RV coverage
Member and Employee Benefits Include
- See pricing upfront before visiting a dealership
- Saving on new or used motorcycles, scooters, ATVs’, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts and RVs’ and on post purchase items, such as gear, accessories, parts and service
- Flexibility to purchase through AAA.com/Rollick or direct through dealer websites
- Earn AAA Dollars if using the AAA credit card to make a purchase
- Buy From Home feature to purchase remotely and delivery of vehicle
- Bonus Saving offerings after purchase
The “AAA Powersports and RV Buying Program” (the “Program”) is accessible to members in 2 ways:
1. Rollick Certified Dealer Websites (“Dealer Direct”): When shopping on Rollick Certified Dealer websites, members will see a “Special Offers” button next to each piece of inventory. Clicking the button will bring up an overlay that allows the member to select AAA as their membership group. The subsequent screen asks them to input their membership number in order to verify their membership. Upon entering a membership number, the information will “ping” against AAA’s Member Verification System, the verification system will return a “yes/”no” membership status response. Verified members will then be enrolled in the Program and receive a discounted price and Savings Certificate for their vehicle(s) of interest.
2. AAA-branded Shopping Portal (Club Revenue Share Option): With the execution of a Club Fulfillment Agreement between Rollick and an individual AAA Club, Rollick will create a AAA-branded Shopping Portal that can be accessible from the Club’s website(s) and referred to through marketing channels like email, statement messages, call center messaging, etc. The Shopping Portal will allow members to input their zip code, select a vehicle category, and view local dealer inventory and savings amounts before submitting an “Introduction” to a local Certified Dealer(s) and ultimately receiving a Savings Certificate. This option enables clubs to generate revenue share of up to 50% of dealer fee for member introduction (revenue share based on total monthly introductions)
To offer this program to your members, please complete this form.
|Program Info: |
Club Sign Up Form (start offering to your members HERE)
Rollick/AAA Revenue Sharing Opportunities
List of Rollick Dealerships by Market
|Program Marketing: |
Tips for First Time RV Buyers
Guide to Selecting the Best UTVs
15 Best Beginner Motorcycles
AAA Powersports Flyer - 5x7
AAA Powersports Flyer - 8.5x11
Rollick Tyler Barron: 512-304-5123
AAA Paul Jurado: 407-444-8449
|Upfront Price: |
Only third party to provide an upfront price Certified Dealer