For more than 15 years, NAPA has been the preferred automotive parts supplier to the CAA Network. We understand your dedication to providing unparalleled service to your members like no one else. Working closely with AAR shops like yours, we’ve learned how to best serve and support you by offering outstanding service; expansive and quality aftermarket parts coverage; fast delivery and sales support; and a great benefits program that keeps operations efficient and business profitable.
CAA APPROVED AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR (AAR) PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Priority access to the most extensive inventory of the industry
- Priority delivery and dedicated customer support
- Easy way to find and order your parts online with NAPA PROLink SE
- Parts and labor warranty- covered for up to 90 days from installation date for CAA member vehicles
- Exclusive promotions, rebates and benefits for CAA members
- CAA-exclusive pricing on training, shop support and many other productivity tools
GET THE SUPPORT OF NAPA AUTOCARE
When your AAR shop joins the NAPA AutoCare program, you’ll receive the support of NAPA’s national marketing calendar, professionally produced signage, insurance discounts, marketing savings, and more.
- Learn more about NAPA AUTOCARE
NAPA was founded in 1925 to meet America’s growing need for an auto parts distribution system. Today, more than 525,000 part numbers are distributed across 57 distribution centers, 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS stores, and more than 17,000 NAPA AutoCare and AutoCare Collision Centers nationwide.
Why is NAPA the right supplier for CAA Service Providers?
- Our Focus has always been on serving Professional Repair Shops
- We’ve designed programs for all CAA Service Providers
- NAPA does more than sell Auto Parts….We solve problems!
Find your local NAPA Auto Parts Store or call 1-866-436-6272