- Instant rebate of up to $500* on combined Ford, RAM and International cab chassis/Miller tow equipment purchased in the U.S.**
- 10% discounts on exclusive Miller replacements parts
- 3-year structural warranty on new equipment purchases**
- Up to a 10% discount on exclusive Miller parts
- Combine with Santander Financing program for maximum savings and benefits
To take advantage of your Miller Industries benefits and savings, visit your nearest Miller distributor, and follow the steps below
Getting Your Instant Rebate at the time of purchase is Fast and Easy! All you have to do is:
1) Identify yourself as a AAA service provider to your Miller distributor
2) Reference your unique AAA ID that can be found on your Network of Savings eblast (from email@example.com) or contact AAA Account Executive, Paul Jurado: (407) 444-8449
3) The distributor will honor your rebate right on the spot
For Miller Industries inquiries, contact AAA's Paul Jurado: (407)444-8449.
*Instant rebate only applies to new Ford F350, F450, F550, F650 and F750, new RAM 3500, 4500 and 5500 models and new International models purchased through an authorized Miller Industries Distributor in the USA. Note: Although most do, some Miller Industries distributors do not source their Ford, Ram or International chassis models through Miller Industries and as a result, these vehicles would not be eligible for the Ford, Ram or International cash-back rebate. AAA clubs and service providers are encouraged to confirm Ford, Ram, International cash-back rebate eligibility with their local Miller Industries distributor prior to agreeing on the purchase price. Ford, Ram, International cash-back rebate /Miller extended warranty/parts discount card must be issued to the purchaser exactly as listed on the sales agreement. Parts discount card only remains active as long as purchaser remains affiliated with AAA.
Known for the quality and reliability of its products, Miller Industries is the world’s largest manufacturer of towing and recovery equipment.